Friday, November 18, 2005

Identifying your audience

Okay, post #2.  It's not much to you, but it's taken me some time to get here (way more than the half hour or so since the last post).  You see, for a while I was concerned that someone might actually read what I post.  Why post, you ask.  Good question.  Call it a learning experience (though I hope many of my posts will be worth reading nevertheless).  Now, I've realized that the real concern is that no one might read what I post.  It makes it hard to identify my audience, which is one of the first things you are taught to do in your high school English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter. Please note that I review all comments before they are published, which means it may be a few days before they appear on the blog.