Thursday, November 24, 2005

Send fresh produce for Christmas

I have vague memories of my grandfather sending us a box of pears for Christmas.  I suppose there was a time when this would have been a really big treat, but I think by the time I was a child there was pretty good fruit in the grocery store at Christmas, so I always thought it was a bit of a let down.

I would have thought this tradition had died a long time ago, but it turns out that you can still send a box of fresh produce as a gift.  And in my humble opinion, this one would be even more disappointing then that box of pears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter. Please note that I review all comments before they are published, which means it may be a few days before they appear on the blog.